According to the Associated Press, in 2015, Max Scherzer became the highest-paid right-handed pitcher in major league history by agreeing to a “$210 million, seven-year contract” with the Washington Nationals that includes a “record $50 million signing bonus.” Reportedly, he will be paid $10 million in 2015, $15 million in 2016–2018, and $35 million in 2019–2021. However, the $105 million (= 3 * $35 million) for the years 2019–2021 will be deferred without interest until 2028. In addition, the $50 million signing bonus will be spread equally over the seven years of the contract. At what interest rate is the present value $210 million? What is the present value of this contract if the interest rate is 3%?
According to the Associated Press, in 2015, Max Scherzer became the highest-paid right-handed pitcher in major league history by agreeing to a”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.