Question 70 words!!! Elbert Hubbard wrote about a man, named Rowan, that carried an urgent message to Garcia when nobody else could, or would. Mr. Hubbard spoke of Rowan as a hero that should have his bronzed likeness on every college campus in the nation. He then went on to compare the tough, gritty, “never say die” Rowan type to the soft, intellectual, average men of today. Mr. Hubbard goes on to explain how today’s average men are basically lazy, ignorant, crooked, sorry excuses of men. He goes on to say that the average assistant, or employee, these days will not actually do what you tell them to, the first time, without question, like Rowan did. From there, Mr. Hubbard goes on to compare the employers that endure these good for nothings to the employers that don’t, and how different those employers have it. Then, he talks about a man that is unable to run his own business, but that is also unable to work for anyone either because of his attitude and outlook on life. So, the man is now a bum that Mr. Hubbard says should be pitied. However, he also says that the man should not be pitied more than the cripples and the “Rowans” that go above and beyond what is expected of them. Mr. Hubbard says that civilization is constantly looking for the “Rowans”. He said that a person of that caliber could ask anything, and get it, because they are such a commodity to employers. Mr. Hubbard closes his piece with claims that the “Rowans” are needed so badly, everywhere, that the world is crying out for them.
also reply to this post this is the letter to garcia you did
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.