An industry currently has 100 firms, each of which has fixed cost of $16 and average variable cost as follows:Quantity Average Variable Cost1……………….. $12 ……………….. 23 ……………….. 34 ……………….. 45 ……………….. 56 ……………….. 6a. Compute a firm’s marginal cost and average total cost for each quantity from 1 to 6.b. The equilibrium price is currently $10. How much does each firm produce? What is the total quantity supplied in the market?c. In the long run, firms can enter and exit the market, and all entrants have the same costs as above.As this market makes the transition to its long-run equilibrium, will the price rise or fall? Will the quantity demanded rise or fall? Will the quantity supplied by each firm rise or fall? Explain your answers.d. Graph the long-run supply curve for this market, with specific numbers on the axes as relevant.
An industry currently has 100 firms, each of which has fixed cost of $16 and average variable cost as follows:Quantity Average Variable”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.