Consider the revenues and costs in 2019 for Spruce Decor Inc., an Alberta-based furniture company entirely owned by Mr. Harold Buford.Furniture Sales$ 645 000Catalogue Sales$ 12 000Labour Costs$ 325 000Materials Costs$ 157 000Advertising Costs$ 28 000Debt-Service Costs$ 32 000a. What would accountants determine Spruce Decor’s profits to be in 2019?b. Suppose Mr. Buford has $400 000 of capital invested in Spruce Decor. Also suppose that equally risky enterprises earn a 16 percent annual rate of return on capital. What is the opportunity cost for Mr. Buford’s capital?c. What are the economic profits for Spruce Decor in 2019?d. If Spruce Decor’s economic profits were typical of furniture makers in 2019, what would you expect to happen in this industry? Explain.
Consider the revenues and costs in 2019 for Spruce Decor Inc., an Alberta-based furniture company entirely owned by Mr. Harold Buford.Furniture”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.