Question Micah 6:6-8 As we begin to think about our personal ethics, pleasing God, and doing the right thing, it is important to remember that God has already revealed to us what his will is. According to the passage, the greatest sacrifices do not please God. What pleases God is, as David says in Psalm 51, a humble spirit, a broken and contrite heart. What is good? What is the right thing to do? What does God require of me? Micah says it is to give people what is their due (justice), to be merciful and compassionate (love), and to walk humbly with God. If we always keep this in the back of our minds, we will approach the problems of ethics with the kind of heart that God wants his people to have.
devotional only 100 words
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.