Question jstone3 login Objective 3: Examine group work in terms of what makes it different from one-on-one work structurally and from an activity-based perspective. The goal of this activity is to acknowledge the unique and challenging area of working with multiple individuals at once. Running and/or co-facilitating a group in counseling can be a very powerful experience for problem solving, giving emotional support, and helping to build self-confidence in members. Groups can vary by type, such as a self-help group, psychoeducational group, or even a therapeutic group. While there are many benefits to running groups, there can also be some potential pitfalls. Understanding how groups get organized and facilitated along with phases groups go through is important to be an effective group counselor. Read Chapter 11 of your course textbook by Mandell & Schram. Prepare to share in discussion on the following points: What are at least 2 key things that those who want to create and establish a group must ask? Briefly explain each. What is at least one benefit of facilitating a group and one potential downfall? What makes group work different than working one-on-one? While it’s not uncommon for a counselor to do both individual and group work, which do you think you would rather do if you had to pick just one and why?
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.