Question Objective 1: Describe the impact to the helping relationship when the human service worker’s own personal needs are unmet. Not all clients will be receptive to help. They may feel forced into the helping scenario, or not necessarily recognize areas of needed improvement. As the client is often under no real obligation to accept the advice provided by the professional, the worker may harbor feelings of disappointment or even rejection if the client is not receptive to engaging in the helping relationship. If you think about times you have felt rejected personally or professionally, it is often automatic to have negative perceptions as a result. We cannot stop these natural feelings from occurring. However, we are ethically obligated to examine how these feelings may lead to biased viewpoints. Self-awareness is a theme that will be revisited throughout the course. This discussion will introduce you to the process of self-examination to become more aware of how to establish professional boundaries that are in the best interest of both you as the worker and the client. Read the scenario A Client Chooses to Reject Help as shown in exercise 1.3 of your textbook. The exercise concludes with a set of five reflection questions regarding how you would feel as the professional in this scenario. Answer these questions as honestly as you can in our discussion for the week. In a concluding paragraph, describe any unmet needs that you, as a helper, may have as a result of this interaction. Discuss how these needs may impact your viewpoints of the client as well as the client-helper relationship. the case in reference and the five questions are in the uploaded document below
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.