Question Objective: Create components of a market-competitive pay plan. A total compensation or rewards package is often what sets one employer apart from another when it comes to competing for quality employees. All other things being equal a prospective employee will typically choose to work for the employer offering the better pay package or plan. As a result, it is important for organizations to be strategic in the way they approach compensation. One strategy is to design compensation packages that are competitive with other employers competing for similar types of employees. While this approach requires research and planning, it can place an organization in a good negotiating position for high quality talent. Based on the readings for the week and your personal research, in the discussion forum: Recommend one initiative related to each of the three areas of Total Rewards Strategy areas (Compensation, Benefits, Personal Growth). Provide details as to how your recommendation would look in practice. Identify the benefits the company should expect from your recommendation. Evaluate potential problems with your recommendations if they are not implemented correctly. This is a “post-first” discussion. You will need to post your initial post in order to see peer posts.
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.