Question jstone 3 login just a discussion Objective 1: Summarize the general values, attitudes, and skills of a professional counselor. The goal of this activity is to recognize the multiple components that an effective counselor needs. Anyone at any moment can contribute and help others by simply doing some deed that makes a difference. This can be a simple task such as sweeping a neighbor’s snowy driveway to a professional task such as a counselor assessing a client’s problems. A critical learning goal is knowing and understanding which characteristics one needs to be motivated to help and what makes someone a productive helper. Self-reflecting upon your own characteristics is important before going into the helping fields. Knowing one’s strengths can be a powerful tool in helping those in need. Read Chapter 4 of your textbook by Mandell & Schram. Prepare to share in discussion on the following points: Briefly describe the key attitudes & values of the human service worker After reviewing the skills of the human service worker, what characteristics do you possess that would make you a good counselor? What skills would you need to work on? Briefly discuss how the interview at the beginning of the chapter affects &/relates to your Christian Worldview. This is a “post-first” discussion. You will need to post your initial post in order to see peer posts.
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.