Question Objective: Explain the trial process and the roles of the individuals involved in that process. Illustrate the ability to apply the Rules of Evidence to a case. As a criminal investigator the trial portion of a case is where all of your hard work culminates into what will hopefully be a conviction. How your courtroom operates, including how the judge runs the courtroom, how the prosecutor approaches a case, and the best sequence in which to present evidence are all vital parts of the process. Additionally, you should be familiar with certain characteristics of jurors and how they are selected. Become very familiar with the Rules of Evidence. This includes hearsay and the exceptions to hearsay and the burden of proof. Finally, understand the importance of the role of the criminal investigator as a witness. Complete Internet Activity 2 at the end of the chapter. Focus on the Ohio Statutes to determine what privileged communication is. Then in 400 words describe the role of the criminal investigator as a witness, the characteristics of a good criminal investigator as a witness, and the appropriate ways to answer direct and cross-examination questions on the witness stand. Internet avtivity ” Search your state statutes for information on privileged communications. Legal research websites such as www.megalaw.com and www.Findlaw.com are good places to start. What types of communication are privileged in your state? ” use OHIO for this!
final paper RC
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.