Question Titus 3:1-15 Ephesians 2:8-10 These verses comprise Paul’s closing instructions to Titus, the pastor and overseer of the Christian churches on the island of Crete. They focus on the kind of life the believers lived before the kindness of God appeared, and the kind of lives they should live after their salvation. The repeated theme, in verses 8 and 14 is to be devoted to ‘good works.’ Many times Christians today are reluctant to associate good works with their salvation in Christ, and for good reason: both Titus 3:5 and Ephesians 2:8-9 agree that our salvation does not come on the basis of our good works. That is, we cannot earn our salvation through our good deeds. However, Titus 3:8 and Ephesians 2:10 state that God’s purpose in saving us was to create a people who are zealous for the good works that God ‘prepared in advance for us to do.’ What do you think of when you think of ‘good works’? How do you connect your salvation in Christ with the good works that God has prepared in advance for you to do? How might the whole Bible serve as a basis for understanding God’s desire for you to do good works?
JC week 5 devotional
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.