Question 50 words only!!! “There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eye; a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.” Proverbs 6:16-19 (NIV) Ethics The Bible contains many scriptures about ethics and morality. Likewise, the Human Services professions also have codes of conduct. Case managers should be good stewards of the responsibilities given to them. The best interest of clients should always be the primary goal of case management services. Not only do we want to provide quality services to clients, we also want to assist them in helping themselves by becoming self-sufficient. Read the following article: Fraser, K. (2018, August 28). The ethical case manager making a difference. Retrieved from https://www.cmsatodaydigital.com/cmsq/0218_issue_6__2018/MobilePagedArticle.action?articleId=1417519#articleId1417519 The five basic elements of ethical principles of case management include beneficence, non-malfeasance, autonomy, justice, and fidelity. In your own words, give a personal definition of each of the five ethical principles of case management and include one scripture that aligns with each principle. What are your takeaways from reviewing ethical principles from a Biblical worldview? How has your mindset changed about the ethical considerations of a case management career?
JS week 5 devotional
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.