Question jstone3 Objective 3: Recognize social factors and potential barriers that impact the counseling profession and related helping fields. The goal of this activity is to appreciate the idea that sometimes things get in the way of people pursuing and/or obtaining the help they need. As a future professional in the counseling and/or related helping field, it’s important to remember that although services are always available, it is not always so easy for clientele to find them, access them, and/or seek them out. On the professional level, the public often have stereotypes about the helping fields and what services they provide. Understanding all potential barriers on all levels is important to grasp so that improvements to the profession can be made and the rate of getting clientele to appropriate services that is needed can be increased. Return to Chapter 1 and review pp. 16-20 in your course textbook by Mandell & Schram. Write a one-page journal about the social factors and potential barriers that impact the counseling and related helping fields. To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed: Reflect on how social factors have impacted the counseling & related fields. What barriers have been put into place that makes seeking help more difficult for some? After reviewing, briefly mention one barrier you can relate to in your own life at any one time and how it has impacted you.
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.