Most major electric car manufacturers belong to two rival camps. Each group uses one of two incompatible technologies to charge their cars at recharging stations (similar to gas stations). Both technologies use direct current to charge car batteries to 80% of capacity in less than 20 minutes. The Japanese auto manufacturers (Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota) and PSA Peugeot Citroen back the CHAdeMO technology. Most German and U.S. automakers (Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Daimler, Ford, General Motors, Porsche, and Volkswagen) back the Combo technology. The CHAdeMO technology was introduced first and is in much wider use (Julia Pyper, “Charger Standards Fight Confuses Electric Vehicle Buyers, Puts Car Company Investments at Risk,” www.eenews. net, July 24, 2013). Relabel the extensive-form diagram in the Challenge Solution (keeping the current payoffs) to illustrate the decision making of these firms. Now, change your analysis. Some industry analysts believed that these firms introduced the Combo standard to slow sales of the Nissan Leaf so that rival manufacturers could catch up. Change the payoffs to illustrate why the German-American group might choose that standard even though the Japanese-Peugeot group acted first.
Most major electric car manufacturers belong to two rival camps. Each group uses one of two incompatible technologies to charge their cars at”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.