Question Objective: Examine the prosecution of criminal law. No more then one page It is important to know how the courts prosecute criminal law. As you consider the following case study you will examine how the court system should deal with heinous crimes and young victims. Read the below referenced case study and prepare to discuss the questions that follow. Consider the following scenario: A six-year-old girl is raped by her stepfather. This occurs while the stepmother is witnessing the entire event and rubbing the child’s cheek indicating it will be ok in the end. The child is crying throughout the entire ordeal. The evidence indicates that the child was raped by the stepfather with a penis and also with a glass pop bottle. The Prosecution files charges of rape against the stepfather and the mother. Evidence included gruesome photos, forensic exam of the victim, a recorded statement by the mother, and statements from the victim. Is there a particular way these types of cases should be handled by the parties within the court system? Consider the role of the defense attorney here. What kinds of ethical questions may arise and what is the attorney’s duty? As a prosecutor, what is the best way to handle a case of this nature? Defendants have a right to confront their accusers, so we really need to put child victims on the stand in most cases. Why does the law force this? Should there be an exception for child victims? How can a victim’s advocate aid in a situation like this? What should a judge consider when sentencing this type of individual? Should age of the victim really be considered in the sentencing portion of the case?
need this today
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.