Question Objective 1: Characterize the reality of social stigma and alienation as it relates to overall perceptions that inform policy. With the benefits of assistance also come trade-offs for the client. For example, although a family may be provided with food assistance in the form of an EBT card, a trade-off is that they are limited to shop in places that accept food assistance. Discussions on welfare policy often touch upon the social stigma and alienation that clients may endure when using benefits offered. For example, the mother at the grocery store who pays for her food with vouchers may be stigmatized by those in line behind her who have preconceived notions of welfare recipients. As an advocate, your role is not only to support policy that will help your clients, but also address the greater social viewpoints that incorrectly espouse negative viewpoints about welfare recipients. Stigma that continues may, ultimately, affect your clients’ willingness to access benefits that could help them to achieve self-sufficiency. Read “I’m a college graduate who had to go on food stamps” retrieved from: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/15/food-stamp-republican-cuts-stigma Watch the following video: “The stigma of Welfare in White Working Class America” located at: https://youtu.be/n7yfoH0AD5k Write a one-page (double spaced) journal response which answers the following questions: The readings note that a side effect of policy development and implementation is stigmatization and alienation of clients. What do these concepts mean to you as a professional, and how will you work to decrease stigma and alienation felt by your consumers? Do you think this is a part of your role as an advocate for your client? Why or why not?
Rc 1 page only!!Objective 1: Characterize the reality of soci…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.