Question Welcome to actually processing a crime scene. This is where we get into the nuts and bolts of what, how, why, when, where, and most importantly who. Learn some of the ideal characteristics for an investigator, how to initially respond to the scene, take notes, write formal incident reports, collect and process evidence for submission to the laboratory or evidence locker, and take the correct precautions. Familiarize yourself with being able to sketch a crime scene with forensic mapping and correctly photograph necessary parts and areas of the scene. Understand that your case can be and likely will be won or lost by how well you investigate the scene to determine what follow-up is needed, whom to interview, and what evidence is vital Read Processing a Scene Scenario Case Study. Describe the five fundamental rules an investigator must abide by at any crime scene. For each explain why it is important and how to apply it at the scene.
rc case 1 page
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.