Question Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others Philippians 2:1-4 NIV This week we will explore aspects of policy formation. One important qualification that is often referenced in the readings on policy formation is the objectives or goals that the policy seeks to achieve. However, how we determine what is “good” and “just” greatly differs in terms of the general population, as well as with many policymakers’ opinions. This devotional serves as a reminder that the goals of policy development should be made with humility, and selfish desires should not be a motivator as they will not serve His plan, or our clients, effectively. How can we ensure that the good and righteous goals of a Christian lifestyle are translated to policy making decisions? How will you rely on His teachings when examining objectives of human service policy?
rc devotionl week 2 do words
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.