Question Objective: Identify the appropriate questions needed to investigate a crime scene and prepare a thorough incident report. We meet the six honest serving men again this week: who, what, where, when, why, and how, but here we delve into the actual specifics of what questions a criminal investigator must ask. It is these questions that will provide the criminal investigator with the ability to take accurate field notes and prepare a proper incident report. Included in the incident report is the important narrative summarizing the events and important facts of the crime. It is imperative as a criminal investigator that the incident is completely filled out and accurate because if the case should proceed to trial it will be a defense attorney’s job to attack that criminal investigator’s credibility including the incident report. Bottom line: Document, Document, Document! Interview Questions Week 2 Case Study. Open the case study and complete the questions. Explain the importance of properly documenting everything and the repercussions if the written portion of an investigation is inaccurate. Distinguish between field notes and a full incident report. This is a “post-first” discussion. You will need to post your initial post in order to see peer posts.
rc discussion 1
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.