Question Objective: Define the elements for the crime of robbery. Simply put robbery is considered a violent crime because it requires the perpetrator to take property using force, fear, or a threat of force. The force or threat of force must actually be for physical safety, but the victim need not actually be frightened to the point of panic just aware of the potential for injury. Become familiar with the different types of robberies, including muggings, carjackings, home invasions, ATM robberies, taxicab robberies, convenience-store robberies, truck-hijacking, and the ever famous bank robbery. Note the different types of evidence that may be needed and/or available because the circumstances of these robberies can differ so drastically along with the follow-up needed to complete the investigation. Also be aware of common safety practices to prevent robberies. Lastly, take special note on how to respond to a robbery scene in a safe and effective manner. Because robberies often involve multiple suspects, officers and investigators must take safety precautions to protect all individuals involved including potential victims. Read Chapter 13 of the textbook. Read the two Case Studies on Robbery: Robbery Case Study 1 Robbery Case Study 2 Answer at least 3 questions for each case study. Explain the various types of robberies that are commonly recognized fact patterns under the law. Demonstrate how to properly respond to a robbery crime scene, focusing specifically on one that may still be in progress. Evaluate what evidence may be found and collected at a robbery scene depending on the different circumstances that arise.
robbery discussion 200 words only!!
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.