Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on The Traditional CD Marketing Company. It needs to be at least 2250 words. There has been a lot of change in the retailing environment in association with the issue of downloading digital resource. At the same time, many modern players in the retail CD market have cut out on the branch style of the organization and have streamlined so that they have fewer corporate offices and zones, and more time and attention to pay to its stars and customers. In terms of price, the competition is that of a rivalry between the traditional CD of music, bought at a retailer in a brick-and-mortar form, versus a song or album that is downloaded over the internet. “Nearly all of the leading OMPs provide the same standard set of features and pricing: $0.99 singles, a dedicated software client, and an extensive catalog of music from the five major labels plus many independents” (Lin, 2009). The current research must also look at the vital issue of how many people are downloading music for free over peer to peer (p2p) networks, or paying minimal amounts through services like iTunes, therefore seriously threatening the recording industry’s and the traditional CD retailing industry’s profits. From a modern perspective, one can also take a traditional view of the overall industry, in terms of development, production, distribution and retail, talking more about making CDs than about making mp3 files, and focusing on cost requirements for making a hit in music, developing this as a sort of artist investment process. On the other hand, in considering marketing and promoting costs, it is important to register the popularity of free internet downloading and how much of a threat this represents. The current research examines economic concepts before putting them in the context of CD vs. digital song retailing.
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.