Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Too Big to Fail, Wall Street, Wall Street 2. It needs to be at least 750 words. The movie focuses on Bud Fox, a young broker in Wall Street. Fox’s ambition to succeed in his career is fuelled by his determination to be as wealthy as Gordon Gekko, a millionaire trader, and raider. Gekko rides on the statement ‘Greed is good’. Fox and Gekko meet which results to the young stockbroker working with the millionaire. In no time, Bud Fox rises in the financial ladder. He meets Darien in the process and is able to finance their affair regardless of her being high maintenance. The success is followed by realizing the illegal ways which the millionaire uses to acquire money. Amongst his dark dealings, Fox learned that the company his father is an employee is in jeopardy. Wall Street chronicles the greed in America during the 1980s in form of insider trading. Important companies utilized to tell the scandal stories are the employer to Bud’s father, Blue Star Airlines, Teldar Paper and Anacott Steal. The progression of the movie introduces us to Larry Wildman who wants to buy the latter mentioned company. Teldar Paper is a reputable company which the raider and trader have set his eyes on. The detailed depiction of insider trading which involves stock trading after getting information from the management of a company is the main event of the movie. The young stockbroker is caught in between the will to be rich and prevent Gekko from ruining his father’s career. The movie ends with the imprisonment of Gekko for money laundering, fraud of securities and racketeering.
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.