Studies and researches conducted on why people engage in extreme sports prove different results or factors that compel people to engage in these sports. There certain conclusions that are derived from this researches. For instance, the majority of people in the world are risk-takers only that they differ in areas that different people are willing to take risks. One common theory highlighted in the discussion of extreme sports or risky behaviors involves evolution. “It states that our brains have old parts where the control of the brain is done by preprogrammed impulses that stimulate people to take risks” (Gutman 149). This fact qualifies almost everyone as a risk seeker although there are many conservatives who are referred to as risk avoiders. Many people who participate in extreme sports are not compelled by the risk that is involved but the achievement they would get from participating in the event. Leary, the author of various books such as Handbook of Self and Identity explains that those who participate in such events claim that they are seeking a meaningful and deeper accomplishment in life. There are various reasons that have been highlighted as the main reasons for individuals to engage in extreme sports regardless of the life-threatening risks involved (Leary 212).
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.