Other than acting as a pivot, the acromio-clavicular joint stabilizes three ligaments known as the acromioclavicular, coracoacromial, and coracoclavicular ligaments. The acromioclavicular ligament connects the clavicle with the acromion of the scapula. By restraining the posterior translation and movements of the clavicle, the acromioclavicular provides stability across the joint (NISMAT 2007). Extending from the coracoids process to the acromion, the coracoacromial ligament controls both the anterior and posterior part of the lateral clavicle whereas the coracoclavicular ligament which is consists of the conoid and trapezoid ligaments connect the clavicle with the coracoids process of the scapula (NISMAT 2007).
(Solved): Hi, I am looking for someone to …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.