The main contribution to economics that was developed by Keynes came with the publishing of his book, “The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money” in 1936. The book contained a new economic outlook of the government and money, and from the roots of the book, came the introduction of macroeconomics. According to the School of Thought (2011), the development of Macroeconomics can be attributed to the works of Keynes, and the controversial arguments that he had with fellow economists helped the development of economics. The other contribution that Keynes had on the world is probably the influence that he had on other Keynesian economists like Joan Robinson, with whom he belonged to a reading group. The influence that Keynes had on his protégées can be seen in later works developed by these economists.
(Solved): Hi, I am looking for someone to …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.