On the 24th of March, 1989, the Exxon Valdez, a supertanker measuring 987 feet, shipwrecked on Bligh Reef, discharging more than 260,000 barrels or 11 million gallons of crude oil into the previously unspoiled surroundings and ecosystem of Prince William Sound (York 399). The spilled oil flowed and scattered to the southwest along the Alaska Peninsula, Kodiak Archipelago, and the Kenai Peninsula, which was 750 km from the point of origin. The oil spill in due course spread all over 11,000 square miles of ocean and smeared 1,300 miles of shoreline (Bryan 28). The National Transportation Safety Board made the investigation and identified five possible causes of the Exxon Valdez oil spill. First, Gregory Cousins was not able to correctly guide the ship, perhaps because of exhaustion and too much amount of work (Hellstrom 367).
(Solved): Hi, I am looking for someone to …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.