Instructions For this assignment, imagine you are an expatriate manager for a subsidiary of a major company headquartered in the United States. You are preparing a PowerPoint presentation to brief the CEO on your plan to address the safety issues specific to the country (of your choice) where you are working as the expatriate manager. In your introduction, discuss four concerns in the workplace: benefits, safety, health, and global security issues. List one issue for each concern listed. Next, prepare a solution for each of the four concerns. Discuss how your solutions address the issues within the workplace. Discuss what would be the responsibility of the global leadership team. Conclude your presentation with a summary of how you noted the needs of your global audience, how you will design and deliver the training for employees keeping in mind Geert Hofstede’s research about cultural differences, and your plans to assess its success. Be sure to include clear and specific speaker notes for each slide. You must include a minimum of one image or graphic within your presentation. You must use at least two sources, with one being the textbook. Your PowerPoint presentation must be at least seven slides in length, not counting title or reference slides. Adhere to APA style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.
(Solved): Instructions For this assignment…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.