Let’s say a long-term bond issued by the French government has an expected return of 0.02 and a volatility of 0.10, and the CAC 40 index of French stocks has an expected return of 0.05 and a volatility of 0.2. Their covariance is 0.002 and the risk-free rate is 0.04. What is your optimal allocation to CAC 40 index if you maximize your tradeoff between portfolio expected return and variance, your risk aversion is 3, and you do not face any financial constraints? Answer in decimal form with two decimals (i.e. 20.33% is 0.20).
(Solved): Let’s say a long-term bond issue…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.