According to Velasquez (1992, 319), morality does not exist in international corporations. This is simply because these corporations are not subject to the law of any nation in the world. In this way, they cannot be held responsible for breaking any law. Velasquez argues that morality is held and maintained when there is a higher authority to monitor any aspect of immorality. International corporations do, however, operate under now authority of any nation. His explanation for lack of morality is that according to Hobbsian Theory, men are likely to behave the way they want if they are not regulated. In this respect, men are likely to behave in ways that are targeting to gratify their personal interests.
(Solved): Need an research paper on are mu…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.