The Brooke regime, especially at the transition from the 19th century, sought favor on the commerce and trade with Chinese merchants in Sarawak. Chinese merchandise consisted of beeswax, birds’ nests, camphor, dammar, and horns in exchange of guttah and rattan (Wadley, 2006). Circulation of ecological articles through these products became prevalent that the trading economy further enriched the overall culture of Borneo, substantially affecting Sarawak people’s way of life as determined by the increased craftsmanship of the Iban sculptors. Around this part of the latter 19th century as well, the Dutch were able to gain scheming advantage over the community market in the exportation of rubber, coffee, pepper, copra, coal, tin, and petroleum commodities (Rowthorn & Cohen, 2008).
(Solved): Need an research paper on art ac…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.