India’s relation with the UK has strengthened with regard to business. Both countries have maintained a healthy relationship, for several years, in term of export and import and business relationship. In the whole European region, the UK is the largest business partner of India and compared to the whole world, the UK is 5th largest business partner of India. The import and export between UK and India had increased by 20% in the year 2005, i.e. £7.9 billion. The UK’s export to India had increased by 21.3% in the year 2005. The major items which India imports from the UK are non-metallic material, telecom tools, transport tools, industrial machinery, power equipment, gold, crude chemicals, vegetables and fruits (India Pakistan Trade Unit, 2008).
(Solved): Need an research paper on busine…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.