In Chapter II, Getting in Touch, the author offers a vivid illustration of an American who wanted to seek partnership as a way of venturing into business in China (Seligman 13-14). This illustration brings out a very clear principle, “The Chinese do not like to enter into business deals with companies’ or individuals of whom they have no prior knowledge of, or have never heard of” (Seligman 14). Seligman goes further to offer some insight into how people or companies’ which might be faced or have been faced with similar situations can handle it. He suggests that companies willing to engage in a business venture in partnership with Chinese companies’ should at least go through intermediaries-organizations or individuals known to the Chinese organization in question-who will make a formal introduction and vouch for their reliability. This will help build confidence with the Chinese firm, thus making an organization or individual worthy of trust (15). However, Seligman also concedes that, with the business environment in China currently “normalizing,” the need for intermediaries is currently reducing. This does not mean that old Chinese rules do not apply or they have adopted American or Western norms overnight, but, that the Chinese have rapidly adapted to the changing international business environment including attitude, expectations and perception, as well.
(Solved): Need an research paper on chines…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.