The ability to convince an audience is the main factor that determines the effectiveness of communication. According to Moriarty (1997), seeing promotes believing. This indicates that people tend to believe what they see than what they hear. I also found out that people would tend to remember more of what they saw than what they heard. Charts and graphs transform complex information into a form that an ordinary person can comprehend (Moriarty, 1997). It is also notable that most people are not conversant with numbers and figures. A graphical representation of a numerical figure or a chart representing a certain fraction or a percentage will have a greater impact on the audience than actual numbers or figures. In such cases, the effectiveness of the communication will depend on the ability of the audience to interpreter different information presented in a chart or a graph. The complexity of a chart or a graph determines the ability of the audience to grasp the intended message. I also realized that the complexity of a graph or a chart depends on the size of various components in relation to their intended representation.
(Solved): Need an research paper on develo…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.