However, DNA polymerase cannot synthesize DNA de novo for a given template, the job is done by the RNA polymerase which works only as long as DNA template is available. Thus, RNA polymerase works in DNA replication in eukaryotes where it is known as DNA primase. DNA primase is capable of generating 10-nucleotide-long RNA primers, which are eventually replaced by DNA. This protects the lagging strand from being a combination of DNA and RNA and hence absolute DNA strand is synthesized. DNA polymerase anchors itself to both the newly formed strands. An RNAseH enzyme is used to remove the RNA primers from the Okazaki fragments while the DNA ligase seals the adjoining Okazaki fragments to form a continuous DNA strand. DNA topoisomerase are group of enzymes that play role in winding and unwinding of the DNA helix.
(Solved): Need an research paper on discus…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.