To start with, in the contemporary epoch due to the globalization and technological development processes in order to save “authenticity” one should physically move closer to nature. In particular, the plenty of changes in our perception of the human place in society is demonstrated in the fact that people update their devices every month, technological innovations happen every day, and we change our minds every minute on the consequences of these changes. Therefore, the very environment we live in causes such a transformation of our opinions from “authenticity” as enjoying the present moment to “busyness” as trying to catch up with the future. In this context, complaining about being too busy first appeared at the end of the nineteenth century (Gopnik 157). Therefore, the problem of “busyness” as the disease of the current epoch is clearly seen throughout the years. In this context, the “authentic” lifestyle can be saved if only the systematic change is applied. And so, the very opportunity to live a real-life can become possible if only the city life with its eternal busyness is left behind. Moreover, the thoughtful usage of technologies can help in creating an “authentic” lifestyle. As Adam Gopnik states, with the invention of trains, telegrams, subways, commuter trains, and e-mail messaging people managed to become closer than before (157). Therefore, the special types of technology help people in creating relations by facilitating communication between them. .
(Solved): Need an research paper on how ca…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.