The major concepts of this theory are the personal composition of leader based on their physical appearance and cultural background. These cultures mould a leader and aid him or her in matters decision making and management of a given organization. Leaders aligned to this theory tend to focus more on their intellectual ability to manage a given situation. The most important aspect in this theory is the cognitive ability leader in determining what is essential at any particular period (Northouse, 2010). The leader is guide by principles within a given organization and she or he utilizes them to attain specific goals. A leader under this theory may create his own environment to influence his or her skill or modify existing environments and enable him manage a given organization. There are two major roles of a leader within a given organization. These roles include conflict resolution where the leader is required to guide an organization through challenges (Northouse, 2010). The second role entail mentorship where a leader is required to mentor individuals based on their personality and use their traits to ensure the process is a success. The two roles determine a leader through the trait theory. The theory outlines how leaders are separated through specific characteristics.
(Solved): Need an research paper on leader…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.