To pass judgment on the advice on leadership that is most relevant and effective in modern-day society, it would be important to consider the kind of setting within which each of the two leaders gave out their advice and compare that to the kind of society we have today. Machiavelli wrote “The Prince” from a perspective of authoritarianism, where the prince is seen to be superior, whose offences to his subjects must be expected, but cannot be questioned. It is for instance stated specifically that “the prince cannot avoid giving offence to his new subjects, either in respect of the troops he quarters on them” (c. 3). Meanwhile, in modern society, democratic practice is hailed in all facets of life, right from an individual level, to the organizational level, then to state levels. On the other hand, “Thoughts from the Tao-te Ching” can be said to have been written in a state of general peace and calmness in the land. This notion is exemplified with a quote such as, “The good I meet with goodness. the bad I also meet with goodness. Thus I actualize goodness” (p. 121). Given the fact that modern society is currently backed by several pressure groups, international organizations and non-governmental organizations that champion the course of global peace and goodness as against war and violence, the advice is given by Lao-Tzu on the need to embrace all with goodness can be said to be the most relevant and effective in modern-day society.
(Solved): Need an research paper on machia…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.