It has been found by the researcher that previous researchers used the construction and engineering industry in order to validate the efficacy of supply chain integration. Consideration of research works of Briscoe and Dainty (2005) reveals the fact that above mentioned three unique characteristics of the construction industry make it challenging for companies to use the supply chain integration model in order to drive business values. Therefore, the essay will discuss the mentioned statement in context to the construction and engineering perspective. While doing research on the same topic, Barratt (2004) used the concept of ‘collaborative culture’ in order to explain how supply chain activities and relationships between supply chain partners can collaborate within the construction industry. According to Barratt (2004), .‘collaborative culture’ in the supply chain can be developed through elements such as .1- external and internal trust between supply chain partners, 2- transparent information exchange throughout the supply chain, 3- the .quality of information flow, 4- communication and understanding between supply chain partners, 5- process alignment and effective cross-functional activities by supply chain partners and 6- engagement of supply chain partners at the level of supply chain activities. Other research scholars like Briscoe and Dainty (2005) might not use the term ‘collaborative culture’ directly rather they explored different dynamics of the term in context to supply chain management in the construction industry.
(Solved): Need an research paper on supply…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.