The majority of schools realized the incomparable trend revealed by the performances of the disabled students and that of normal students. As a result, they decided not to involve the disabled students in state assessments. Although this was an unfair practice, they felt that it was essential since the disabled students would not meet the required standards of the tests when allowed to take them. This resulted in several problems in schools with cases of disabled students. According to Quenemoen (2008), the problems included an increase in the rate of referrals to special education, the need to exclude the students from the curriculum, and lack of information on education results of the disabled students. The practice was therefore poor and discriminative since they resulted in low-quality education among disabled students.
(Solved): Need an research paper on the ch…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.