Need an research paper on uk recorded music industry. Needs to be 8 pages. Please no plagiarism. In 2001, four largest music companies in the world (British EMI among them) tried to combat the piracy by developing new software program that made impossible for online users to copy CD to internet. In spite of the fact that many analysts claimed that this step would reduce the quality of recording, the companies nevertheless implemented this program as they were resolved to fight online piracy by new technological means. Online sharing of music and video files had been one of the huge problems for music industry since the end of the 20th century, as such companies as Napster that distributed music files for free, gained popularity. Despite the fact that Napster’s activities were curbed, online files sharing was still widespread at the beginning of 2001. New files-sharing systems, such as MusicCity and Kazaa were used by online users instead of Napster. Many specialists and analysts insisted that online sharing could be effectively combated by selling music files through online legal subscriptions of major recording companies, yet such services of recording companies had many drawbacks as it was still impossible to copy digital files to CDs as well as portable devices.
(Solved): Need an research paper on uk rec…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.