In the event of a copyright infringement, the copyright owner must provide the courts with proof of the gross revenues of the infringing party in order to seek damages (copyright.gov, n.d.). The burden then falls on the infringer who must provide the necessary evidence that allows the infringer to segregate profitability earned through non-violating business activities compared to revenues earned through the copyright infringement. Again, this provides ample protection for the intellectual property owner, acting as a powerful deterrent for those who would utilize another’s creative work in order to gain commercial profit.
(Solved): Need an research paper on use of…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.