Authoritarian methods of reaching decisions and accomplishing tasks entail the leader, either single-handedly or in conjunction with their inner circle, makes decisions then requires the people to implement those decisions(Bogaards, 2009). At no point in time are their opinions and perspectives sought. In the event that they are reluctant to carry out the decisions, the leader often resorts to the use of force, effected through the police service, to compel the people to act. By contrast, democratic processes require the leader(s) to consult with other leaders and the people likely to be affected by a decision before reaching a decision. For instance, unlike an authoritarian government, if a democratic government wanted to amend the constitution of the country, they must seek the views and consent of the citizens of the country through a national referendum.
(Solved): Need an research paper on what i…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.