As mentioned earlier, animals characterized the attributes of gods in ancient Egypt. However, Egyptians did not literally worship animals but just made statues of their gods depicting animals’ attributes. The idea that Egyptians worshipped animals and made mummies of them is wrong and should be neglected. For instance, Horus’s statue was that of a falcon, not because he was supposed to have falcon-like attributes but because he was considered as a bird. Similarly, the goddess Bastet was often symbolized as a cat because of her childrearing qualities. For most of history, the relationship of animals with divines did not make these species sacred or prevented them from being hunted or farmed.3 Egyptians did hunt animals, cooked, and ate them but saw the traits of gods in them and thus worshipped only those characteristics.
(Solved): Need an research paper on why di…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.