Question “Story of My Life” will be a Self-Analysis of Important Developmental Milestones using https://edge.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/6.1_Psychosocial_Development.pdf In this 2-part assignment, you will use Erik Erikson’s psychosocial theory of development to analyze the impact of four significant psychological or social developmental milestones in your life, and one from an older person with whom you have a relationship. Recall from your textbook that many milestones are biological, while others are psychological or social. Examples of psycho-social turning points include the development of or changes in; self-esteem, identity, ethics, sexuality, and friendship. Important cultural events that should be considered include graduation, marriage, childbirth, employment, etc. You must name and analyze four different dilemmas from his theory that were (or are) major turning points in your life. Three of the four must come from different stages. Include the following information: The stage in which you met the milestone. How Erikson conceptualized resolution of the crisis in that stage. Describe how you resolved the conflict and with what consequence. Discuss how each milestone might have affected (or will affect) other stages of your life. For example, the decision to have or not have children is an important social event that can change the remaining stages of life. Remember—not all turning points have positive outcomes, so if a crisis had an adverse consequence, be sure to note that as well. Note: Your analysis should be 1000 words Interview someone in your family, church or circle of friends who is in the late adulthood stage. Discuss the following information: A developmental milestone they have faced in the late adulthood stage. Include how they met that challenge and with what outcome. Note: Your interview information should be 250 words. Written Assignment Requirements Your written assignment should use or include: APA Style Times New Roman — 12-point font A Title Page A well-developed introduction with a clearly defined thesis statement Headings and sub-headings A conclusion Include page numbers Use in-text citations Include a reference page Read Full Question
Story of my life
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.