Streaming music services have changed the way we listen to music. Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and Google Play are some of the more popular services. These companies offer free access to music. For a small monthly fee users can purchase premium access and listen to millions of songs on demand and ad free. But not all artists are fans of free streaming music. In 2016, Taylor Swift’s move to prevent Spotify from playing her new release, 1989, for free, made national headlines. When Spotify refused to restrict access to only paying customers, Swift would not allow the company to play her music for free. She is not alone. Adele, Dr. Dre, Garth Brooks, and Coldplay have all had run-ins with free streaming services.a. If music lovers obtain music and video content via free music streaming services, instead of buying it directly or paying for premium access, what would the record companies’ producer surplus be from music sales? What are the implications for record companies’ incentive to produce music content in the future?b. If Taylor Swift and other artists were not allowed to pull their music from the free streaming services, what would happen to mutually beneficial transactions (the producing and buying of music) in the future?
Streaming music services have changed the way we listen to music. Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and Google Play are some of the more popular services.”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.