Question Type: Individual Project Unit: Translation of Terms in Psychopathology Due Date: Tue, 9/12/17 Grading Type: Numeric Points Possible: 125 Points Earned: 0 Deliverable Length: 3–5 pages View objectives for this assignment Go To: Assignment Details Learning Materials Reading Assignment My Work: Online Deliverables: Submissions Looking for tutoring? Go to Smarthinking Collapse All | Expand All Assignment Details Assignment Description Scenario: You are a member of a special behavioral science unit for Homeland Security. The director of a large geographical sector in the United States would like a report for his division heads on the differences between the sociopath and the psychopath. He would like to have a comprehensive report about this phenomenon in mental health. It is imperative that the personnel who come in contact with these types of personalities understand what they are dealing with, why the subjects are the way they are, and what to expect in terms of reaction to the involvement of authorities. The director is unclear as to the difference between the two. In a 3–5 page position paper, respond to the following questions based on the scenario: Describe the mental state of the sociopath and psychopath. How are they similar and how do they differ? Articulate which of the two personalities presents the biggest threat to Homeland Security and law enforcement, and why? Relate how an agent for Homeland Security could identify an individual as sociopathic versus psychopathic. In a subject interview with a sociopath and a psychopath, which approaches would you use, respectively? It is critical that, when you make a statement of fact in your presentation, you cite the reference that you used to obtain the information from. Do this in the text of the paper, and then include the reference in your References page. As always, your paper will be submitted in the current edition of APA format. No abstract is required because this is a short position paper, but a title page, reference page, and appropriate running header with page numbers are necessary. Please submit your assignment. For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials. Read Full Question
Type: Individual ProjectUnit: Translation of Te
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.