Question “Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank.” Proverbs 22:29 (NIV) If you have ever worked in any area of human services or had an opportunity to observe those who do, have you seen some people not doing their jobs well? Perhaps you got the impression that they do not have the necessary skills and/or talents to do their jobs even adequately, let alone well. You may also have the impression that certain types of individuals do not belong in the helping professions at all. Have you ever seen teachers screaming at students, or counselors interacting with clients in a deprecatory manner (which does not inspire trust)? Then you understand that having knowledge, skills, and especially a helping, loving, servant attitude, are vital to success in the helping professions at any level. Think about how you interact with other people on a daily basis. Do you treat everyone well? Do you treat all people consistently well? Do you feel that you need to improve your people skills and work at more consistency in your interactions with others? If so, you are not alone. It is a common occurrence! Do not worry, though, self-awareness is the first step toward positive, God-inspired change. If you answered yes, you are already ahead of the game!
week 1 devotional 50 words
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.