Question One of the key dimensions of leadership is providing guidance to those you lead, particularly when they find themselves faced with difficult decisions. This activity is designed to give you practice in applying Rae’s model for making an ethical decision in a real-life situation. During this week, schedule a time to meet with a peer (relative, co-worker, friend, fellow church-member) for 30-60 minutes. Tell the person that you would like to interview them for your ethics class, and that your task is to give them guidance in making a difficult ethical decision. Make it clear that their story will be anonymously shared with the ethics class. The situation you discuss should be a real one, but it does not need to be current (i.e., it could have been from several weeks, months, or years earlier). In your interview, try to stay close to the steps of Rae’s model as you listen to your peer describe his or her scenario, asking questions that inform the model: what are the facts, what are the issues at stake, what principles or virtues are involved, what are the alternatives, what are the consequences. You should include some consideration of Scripture in your interview. For example, what passages of the Bible shed light on the issue? Once your interview is complete, be sure to thank the person for their time, and ensure the confidentiality and anonymity of his or her story. Write a 1 page summary of your interview, giving your analysis of the helpfulness of Rae’s model, the core values at stake in the issue, and the Scripture texts that were relevant to your discussion. Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or other sources provided. Use of APA format is required.
week 3 essay JC
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.