Question The ordinances of the church, or sacraments as some call them, are those activities that are thought to make a church distinctly a church rather than another kind of organization. We might even think of these activities as customs or rituals. As we participate in the ordinances, we claim to identify with the beliefs and practices of the church. In other words, the ordinances in some ways define the church as an organization, but also identify us as part of that community. Research the concepts of sacraments and ordinances of the church. For example, the Catholics list as many as seven where most Protestants list one, possibly two. Examine the view of water baptism explained by Baker and why he sees water baptism as unnecessary in this present dispensation. Prepare to discuss the two sacraments held up by most Protestants and your personal understanding of what it means to partake in the body and blood of Christ, i.e. the Lord’s Supper or Communion (2 paragraphs in initial post). Although the conversation around water baptism will likely involve disagreement, be prepared to participate in a scholarly conversation around the strengths and weaknesses of this position (2 paragraphs in initial post). Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or other sources provided. Quoting or paraphrasing from any source in discussion posts requires APA format by including an in-text citation and listing the reference at the end of the post.
week 4 discussion #2
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.