Question I am doing part 1-create a scatter plot. All instructions are below and attached. Last assignment!! Please use the word document to get data from scatter plot. Whoever chooses part 1 needs to create plot for everyone to be able to answer the other 3 questions. Please be mindful of that before selecting part one. It would need to be in before everyone else completes their part. Part 1 – create scatter plot–Dawn Part 2 – What does the scatter plot suggest about the relationship between viewing time and aesthetic preference? Part 3 – Is it accurate to state that longer viewing times are the result of greater preference for paintings? Part 4 – Please explain why or why not? Part 5 – Separate parts for assignment – Put completed parts together – edit – submit – Tanya Correlation A researcher is interested in investigating the relationship between viewing time (in seconds) and ratings of aesthetic appreciation. Participants are asked to view a painting for as long as they like. Time (in seconds) is measured. After the viewing time, the researcher asks the participants to provide a ‘preference rating’ for the painting on a scale ranging from 1-10. Create a scatter plot depicting the following data: Viewing Time in Seconds Preference Rating 10 3 12 4 24 7 5 3 16 6 3 4 11 4 5 2 21 8 23 9 9 5 3 3 17 5 14 6 What does the scatter plot suggest about the relationship between viewing time and aesthetic preference? Is it accurate to state that longer viewing times are the result of greater preference for paintings? Explain. Submit your scatter plot and your answers to the questions to your instructor. Read Full Question
Wk 7 Team – Correlation
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.